Monday, December 7, 2009

Iowa Family

I've blogged considerably about my family in Oz, but haven't said much about my Iowa family.

This is six year-old Hogan. He technically belongs to our daughter, Jill, but for reasons you might guess, when she moved to Australia more than two years ago, we inherited him. Jill rescued Hogan from a shelter in Kansas City. He's a beagle/chow mix, and is blind in his left eye (right, as you look at him). He's very cuddly, and also fairly well-mannered. He doesn't jump on people, doesn't get on furniture or beds, and doesn't have accidents.
Here's my other guy, Dan. While I was in Oz for five weeks he worked, and took care of Hogan pretty much just like this.

4 comments:

  1. Just look at those soulful eyes - such devotion.... (Oh, and Hogan's pretty cute too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they kept pretty good company while you were away. Don't you think Hogan should have his own quilt and not have to share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I didn't know that Hogan is blind on one eye.
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor guys. At least they had each other while you were gone.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin