Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Visit to Prints Charming

On Monday, Jill, Tay and I visited the shop Prints Charming at 2 Young Street, in Annandale (Sydney, Australia). I've been following their blog for some time and just wanted to see it for myself.
With permission, I took a few photos. This may look familiar to those of you who read Quilts and More magazine. Prints Charming is featured in the current, fall issue.
A little eye candy... these are Marcus Bros. and XLX brand fabrics from an older Prints Charming collection.
The starburst print - it makes me think of jacks - is a sort of Prints Charming trademark.

I'm not a pink person, but these do look yummy.
Since these fabrics are available in the US, only a t-shirt came home with me. But it was nice to pay a visit.

3 comments:

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin