Thursday, November 26, 2009

Friday Flaunt - Tay's Bambino

A couple months ago I made something similar to a "Bambino" for Tay. It has a koala head and arms, and a Minkee body. Here's three-week old Tay with it, when I first arrived in Australia.Tay's mum purchased a "Bambino" kit and asked me to make it. I did so this week. Bambino has been named "Blue."Eight week old Tay had a chance to play with Blue. He said, "Thank you, Nana! I like it!"
Each Friday, bloggers who belong to Quilting Down Under chat group post a flaunt of their productivity. Visit Cinzia's blog to find links to all 19 Friday Flaunt-ers.

2 comments:

  1. well Tay is definitely worth a flaunt and the bambino looks good too. From the photo it appears to be a bear head and arms with an easy to hang onto quilt type body. am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is so cute.....I can see just how much Tay has grown since you first arrived..... have a safe trip home and come again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin